- My first bloggin' buddy, who gives invaluable encouragement and is ever so patient with me, Nilsa of SoMi Speaks
- My first give-away winner who blogged about her love for the necklace she won, Regina of Creative Kismet
- Sara, who posted pictures of the necklace she bought from Bead Up that she wore to a wedding! NoTeaForYou
- A high school classmate, Lindsay, who is embracing her creative urges and starting her own Etsy shop! Krafty.Kolby
- Fellow Knitter who makes the most precious cozies and has provided a lot of positive feedback, On A Roll
- And two Sorority Sisters, Rachel and Lindsey, whose blogs about their babies truly reflect an attitude of gratitude! When A Duet Becomes a Trio and Baby Webb Site
July 7, 2009
Goodness comes in 3's!
I've said before how much I am fan of what I call "Blog Lovin,'" i.e. when blogs give shout-outs to other blogs with awards, links, comments, give-aways, etc. Well, wouldn't you know, today I was surprised to see not one, not two, but three blog awards bestowed upon this lil' ole' blog o' mine! So awesome! The first is by my buddy and co-worker Cheryl, who just started her own CUPCAKE blog (insert salvation here)! I was honored to help her in the graphic formatting of the blog and have already had some of my own cupcake work featured - sweet! Cheryl took the initiative to create the "Golden Cupcake" award ... and gave it to me :) I am going to bestow it, in turn, to my other cupcake sister, Chrissy, who is working on creating her own cupcake catering business! The next is from a customer I met through this blog, actually - which is the best kind of connection! Karen lives in wine country, Nor Cal and we have recently discovered we have a lot in common (ie love for So You Think You Can Dance, which I saw in person last week and will be blogging about very soon!). The award is called "The Lemonade Stand," and it's rules of acceptance are to "Choose seven ladies who according to this award show an attitude of gratitude." Awesome! Here's my list of seven lovely ladies!