January 27, 2010

*Yelp is for Jewelry Addicts

It's times like these that make you realize how blogging has become so ingrained in your life! I want to apologize for being MIA lately -- I just started a new job (and if this was a personal blog, let me tell ya, I would write a novel about the transition!), my brother just moved in (which has distracted me from creating - in a good way), and LA has been hit with all sorts of rain that has left our roof leaking and our garage flooded. I have been working on a few custom pieces and will post about them soon (one I am particularly thrilled with!) and have been collecting items to include in my Spring Collection. I promise - I have been Beadin' Up - just not online so much! That said, I just wanted to thank you for hanging in there and being patient with me - I am working on re-creating a routine that will allow me to post at least 3-times a week, if not more. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you my recent feature on Yelp! I was nominated to be an "Elite" member early last year and have been a featured Yelper a few times - but this week it was for my series on LA's Jewelry District! If you haven't checked out *Yelp, no matter where you live, I suggest you give it a try - it's addictive and really, really amusing (and free!)
Interact with the map to check out the locations on my featured list! Ciao, bellas!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, when I first read that you Yelp, several months ago, I didn't know what it was! You have added to my online verbage and added a fun color to marbles that I like to shake around the ol' marble jar...thanks! Looking forward to seeing your new creations! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. You jewelry is absolutely awesome! I heart it!

    ReplyDelete