March 30, 2010

Spring Collection: Inspiration and Preview

A few weeks ago the Hubs and I were at Crate and Barrel and I literally GASPED when I saw the color combination of these chopping boards:I of course had to buy the green one and couldn't get the color combination out of my head. Apparently, I went a little nuts later that day at Target:And Nordstrom Rack: And when I got home I realized that my garden was on the same page: Heck, even Ping's Frisbee was in my new color scheme of dreams! I of course looked through my bead collection to see what I could find. I came up with this little number: And have been busy buying beads and components in those colors ever since! More to come as I continue to work on my Spring 2010 Collection - coming to a blog and Etsy site near you soon! Meanwhile, here are a few other teasers from the collection that are currently on the Etsy site:
So, what inspires YOU this spring?

5 comments:

  1. What a great color combo and not one that I would have thought putting together until I saw it. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together! I used to be a florist and loved to put hot pink gerbera daisys with lime green spider chrysanthemums, it was such an eye-catching and modern-looking combination. I love the "I wish" and "I believe" necklaces you have, very very pretty!

    I came over to your blog from the "Who has a blog?" thread on the Etsy forums today. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when a color combo reaches out and grabs you! :> Love your new additions!! As for what inspires me......right now.....hmmmm.......GREEN! Veggie plants waiting to get in the ground, Pioneer Woman's Green flickr photography assignment, asparagus, some of my fav polo shirts on my son, the color of my car, the green grass hills, the green leaves and shoots springing out of the graphed apple tree in our backyard....its everywhere! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, just LOVE the dog house necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALLY love this!! :) I especially love the "believe" one - I always love a good simple design!

    ReplyDelete